Unlimimted Training Sale
Ages 7-11 JumpStart
In JumpStart we teach the fundamental athletic skills required for all sports
Our Jump Start program:
Teaches fundamental movement patterns
Improves balance, coordination, and center of gravity management
Introduces and practices sprint mechanics
Increases relative body strength thru age-appropriate strength training
Helps prevent injuries
Total Performance 2 - Ages 15+
Linear speed focuses on acceleration and top speed to increase speed on the field and improve combine and/or showcase sprint times
- Learn high-level acceleration technique and application drills
- Increase force production
- Improve first-step quickness
- Decrease acceleration sprint times and increase explosiveness on the field
- Learn top speed mechanics to maintain maximal velocity over longer distances
- Improve top-speed stride length and frequency
- Decrease ground-contact time
Change of Direction
- Learn proper deceleration techniques to minimize risk of non-contact lower body injuries
- Improve speed and efficiency when changing direction on the field
- Improved agility, balance, coordination, and foot speed
- Increased vertical and horizontal power output for vertical and broad jumps
- Speed-specific strength program designed to enhance athletic performance and minimize injuries in high school athletes
- Teach and reinforce proper lifting techniques
- Increase strength and power for optimal performance on the field
Save up to $240.00
Ages 12-14 Total Performance 1
Linear speed focused on either acceleration or top speed.
Acceleration technique to improve efficiency and explosiveness for first-step quickness.
Top speed mechanics help an athlete maintain their top speed as long as possible.
Change of direction is the ability to accelerate, decelerate, and reaccelerate in another direction as quickly and safely as possible.
Our Change of Direction training focuses on center of gravity management, proper weight shift, deceleration technique, jumping and landing technique.
Full-body strength teaches fundamentals of strength training
This is athlete / performance-based strength,training; not a body-building program.
Increases stability and balance required for proper deceleration.